This vegan pumpkin spice latte is easy to prepare and does taste absolutely delicious. If you are excited about pumpkin spice latte season, then this is the right recipe for you! I promise you this Starbucks copycat recipe just tastes like the real thing!
Ingredients you will need for this Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
For this pumpkin spice latte, you only need very few ingredients and ingredients that you already have in your pantry.
- Pumpkin spice blend: This is gonna be the main ingredient of your homemade pumpkin spice latte. You can either make your own pumpkin pie spice blend or simply get your pumpkin pie spice here.
- Maple syrup: Maple syrup is a natural sweetener and a great way to avoid refined sugar. Plus, maple syrup does add a great aroma to this latte! I love using it in many recipes because it’s a great alternative to regular sugar and it also tastes delish!
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla extract is a great addition to this recipe. It provides a caramelly taste with a light floral component.
- Espresso shot: What is a good pumpkin spice latte without an espresso shot? Feel free to use your favorite espresso beans here! If you are still looking for the perfect espresso beans take a look at this espresso bean guide here!
- Non-dairy milk: You can use any non-dairy milk of your personal preference here. I love using soy or oat milk but it’s totally up to you!
How to make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
Making pumpkin spice latte at home does not have to be difficult. Actually, it is pretty easy to prepare and doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to prepare. The best thing is that you can customize the flavor by adjusting the amount you add.
Personally, I like to use a bit of maple syrup and vanilla extract as well as a good amount of pumpkin pie spice. But the beautiful thing here is that you can mix it up and adjust everything to YOUR preference.
- Add the pumpkin spice blend as well as the maple syrup and vanilla extract to a mug.
- Add the espresso shot.
- Froth up some non-dairy milk and pour it on top of your pumpkin spice latte.
Literally, that’s it! Soooo easy right?
Other beverages you might enjoy:
If you liked this Homemade Lemonade Recipe you may enjoy some of my other recipes too:
Finally, if you make this Pumpkin Spice Latte at home, tag me on Instagram @aboutannella! I am happy to see your recreations! For more inspiration, you make sure to follow my Pinterest Account! Happy cooking!
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 shot espresso
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- cinnamon (optional)
- Add the pumpkin spice blend as well as the maple syrup and vanilla extract to a mug. Whisk until incorporated and until there are no clumps from the pumpkin spice blend.
- Using the same mug, add the espresso shot.
- In the meanwhile, froth up some non-dairy milk. Add the frothed milk on top.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and enjoy!
Note: This page may contain affiliate links. Choosing to use these links helps to support me and this website – thank you for supporting About Annella!