For me, there is nothing more comforting than Brownies. If you love Brownies as much as I do, this recipe is definitely for you. These guilt-free Peanut Butter Oat Brownies are not only delicious and rich in flavors, but they are good for you too! Refined with some gooey Peanut Butter, Cocoa Powder and Vanilla Extract, those Brownies provide a fudgy texture and a chocolate infused flavor.
How to make vegan Brownies?
Making vegan Brownies from scratch is super easy and does not require a lot of time! Also no eggs, milk or dairy butter are required! Personally for this recipe I used Oat Flower, in order to make the Brownies a bit more wholesome and healthy. You can either buy Oat Flower itself, or simply blend some Oats in your food processor until they form a floury consistency. That’s all there is to it really! Next, mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Then, combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Mix well and pour the combined mixture onto your baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes, slice it up and enjoy!
Peanut Butter Oat Brownies
- Food Processor
- 1 1/2 cups Oats
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- Preheat the oven to 175C degrees.
- Put the instructed amount of Oats into a Food Processor. Blend until they form a floury consistence.
- Next, add all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Then, add the wet ingredients onto they dry ingredients. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Add the dough into the prepared baking tray and smooth it out evenly. Put it in the oven and bake it for approximately 30 minutes. Make sure to check on it every 15 minutes or so.
- After they finished baking, let the Brownies cool down for approximately 15 minutes. After that, you can slice them up into cubes and enjoy.
- Be aware that the longer you bake the Brownies in the oven, the dryer they will get. If you want moist Brownies, make sure not to overbake them.
If you give this Peanut Butter Oat Brownies a try, I would really appreciate if if you tag me on instagram @aboutannella. Also if you have any questions, just let me know in the comment section below. I always love chatting with you. For more inspiration you can also follow my Pinterest Account. Happy baking!