This healthy Homemade Lemonade is ready in just about 5 minutes and tastes absolutely delicious.
If you are looking for a recipe for lemonade don’t worry I’ve got you sorted. Made with only four ingredients, this lemonade is super easy to make! And let’s be honest here, is there anything better than a fresh cooling glass of lemonade during the summer? I really don’t think so.
The best thing about this recipe is that you can take it with you when you are on the go. Fill it up in some reusable water bottles and bring some to school, work, or even to the beach!
This Homemade Lemonade is:
- Perfect for hot summer days
- Made out of simple ingredients
- Easy to prepare
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
Ingredients you will need:
What is in Homemade Lemonade and which ingredients to use? This lemonade is made out of freshly squeezed lemons, mint leaves, stevia and of course water.
- Lemons: Lemons are high in vitamin c, fiber and have multiple health benefits like for example supporting heart health and digestive health. They are known for their acidic and sour taste.
- Mint leaves: Mint is a popular herb and a mouth freshener that can be used in multiple recipes. In addition, it is also known for its impressive health benefits. Mint might regulate digestion, boost memory or aid in breastfeeding.
- Stevia: Stevia is a natural sweetener, that has been used since the 16th century. It is a non-nutritive sweetener and can be used used as an alternative to regular refined sugar. For this recipe, I prefer using stevia over regular white table sugar, but if you are not a big fan of stevia, feel free to use any sweetener of your personal preference!
- Cold Water: If you want to make some lemonade, you will also need some water. Make sure that the water is ice cold if you want the lemonade to be extra refreshing.
Other beverages you might enjoy:
If you liked this Homemade Lemonade Recipe you may enjoy some of my other recipes too:
Homemade Lemonade Recipe with Squeezed Lemons
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 lemon
- 4 drops stevia
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
- Juice both lemons into a large jar. Remove any seeds.
- Next, add in 4 drops of stevia. Make sure that the stevia dissolves completely.
- Add in the cold water.
- Add in the mint leaves and a few additional lemon slices if desired.