Have you ever had balsamic mushrooms? These balsamic and soy roasted garlic mushrooms taste absolutely amazing and are super healthy as well. They are festive and work great as a side dish for the holidays!
These balsamic mushrooms are so easy to put together. Despite being so simple, these mushrooms are going to be the star of your next meal, I promise! They have that typical umami flavor that is hard to describe but definitely unbeatable!
Ingredients you will need for this Balsamic Soy Roasted Garlic Mushroom Recipe
This recipe is made out of minimal and pantry friendly ingredients. Here is what you will need:
How to make Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven and prepare a baking sheet: Personally, I love using reusable baking sheets that have an almost non-stick surface. However, feel free to line your pan with your baking sheet of choice.
- Clean and quarter the mushrooms: Make sure to clean off the dirt of your mushrooms properly. I personally like to quarter them to roast them but if you want to you can also just leave them as they are.
- Whisk together the sauce and coat the mushrooms: Whisk together the minced garlic, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Coat the mushrooms with the sauce.
- Roast the coated mushrooms in the oven: Spread them onto your prepared baking sheet and roast them roughly for about 25 minutes. Make sure to give them a good stir once you are halfway through the baking time.
- Garnish: Garnish them with fresh thyme as well as salt and pepper! YUM!
What to serve with Balsamic Soy Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
These mushrooms are an absolute winner and taste even better paired with one of these recipes:
Other vegan recipes you might enjoy
If you liked this recipe you may enjoy some of my other recipes too:
Finally, if you try these balsamic soy roasted garlic mushrooms out yourself, please let me know what you think. Rate this recipe or leave a comment below, I always love to hear your opinion. I would love to see you tag me on Instagram @aboutannella if you recreate this recipe at home. You can also follow me on Pinterest for more inspiration.
Balsamic Soy Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- 900 g (2 lb) mushrooms cleaned
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Add the minced garlic, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce to a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the mushrooms and toss to ensure thar the mushrooms are well coated. Spread out on baking sheet or baking dish.
- Roast them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender. Make sure to mix them half way through.
Note: This page may contain affiliate links. Choosing to use these links helps to support me and this website – thank you for supporting About Annella!